Model Cars Magazine Forum

Alpha Models Ferrari GTC4Lusso - Update 8/23/2022

Exotics_Builder

23 minutes ago, Exotics_Builder said:

What are you trying to accomplish using Novitec wheels?

Well, that depends on which wheels we’re talking about. I have a Fujimi Ferrari F12 that I would love to build, but absolutely hate it’s stock wheels. I also have a 599 GTO that I want to built in certain livery and with the Novitec twin supercharged setup, but I can’t do it without the wheels. Now, the older 3 piece Novitec wheels are needed to get my 430 Scuderia in full Novitec trim, superchargers and all… The super uninspiring wheels on the California are also stoping me from building that kit. 
   So, I really, really need the Novitec wheels. Any help getting some would be greatly appreciated. 

33 minutes ago, mrm said:

Well, that depends on which wheels we’re talking about. I have a Fujimi Ferrari F12 that I would love to build, but absolutely hate it’s stock wheels. I also have a 599 GTO that I want to built in certain livery and with the Novitec twin supercharged setup, but I can’t do it without the wheels. Now, the older 3 piece Novitec wheels are needed to get my 430 Scuderia in full Novitec trim, superchargers and all… The super uninspiring wheels on the California are also stoping me from building that kit. 
   So, I really, really need the Novitec wheels. Any help getting some would be greatly appreciated. 

Besides the Rosso, which specific wheels are you seeking (pictures would help)?  It seems as if a lot of the older Hobby Design stuff has "evaporated" in the last year or so.

Edited by Exotics_Builder

1 hour ago, Exotics_Builder said:

Besides the Rosso, which specific wheels are you seeking (pictures would help)?  It seems as if a lot of the older Hobby Design stuff has "evaporated" in the last year or so.

These are the second generation Novitec Rosso wheels (three piece wheels)

CmZmXa.jpg

They also come in this package

NVi8JJ.jpg

And they are what is included in all of these transkits.

DvUSb2.jpg

flErYt.jpg

WG0hWN.jpg

These, like the ones used in this thread are Novitec Rosso's third generation (monoblock wheels)

q5PgRT.jpg

They also made Hamann transkits, which I am also trying to find. 

M80MSf.jpg

G07WCn.jpg

pzypYW.jpg

Any assistance or help finding any of these would be greatly appreciated. Just wheels, complete transkits or bits and pieces. 

4 hours ago, mrm said:

These are the second generation Novitec Rosso wheels (three piece wheels)

They also come in this package

And they are what is included in all of these transkits.

These, like the ones used in this thread are Novitec Rosso's third generation (monoblock wheels)

They also made Hamann transkits, which I am also trying to find. 

Any assistance or help finding any of these would be greatly appreciated. Just wheels, complete transkits or bits and pieces. 

Well, I have a few of what you are seeking but, unfortunately, they are pegged for projects so not available to trade.  I checked my usual Hobby Design sources, and they are no longer there.  So I don't have any suggestions at the moment.

• 1 year later...

Hi Gerry, Do you have any plans for the set of double spoke wheels from the Lusso kit?  I have a bunch of VRM decals and a bunch of other things for trade if you are interested.

Thanks!

Steve D

On 11/11/2023 at 5:56 PM, VRM said:

Hi Gerry, Do you have any plans for the set of double spoke wheels from the Lusso kit?  I have a bunch of VRM decals and a bunch of other things for trade if you are interested.

Thanks!

Steve D

No, I don't have plans.  I have the tires also, if that helps.  The wheels I used from the HD F12 Novitec N-Largo also needed larger tires.  This is the wheel you are referencing, right?  If so, send me a PM and let's work this out.

DSCF3322.JPG