Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pages Don’t Load in Issue 211 & some other issues

Hello, 

I really enjoy your magazine and the forum. they are a great source of inspiration and information. 

However, in the last issue (211) pages 44-47 don’t load properly. I have tried refreshing the pages, singing out then back in again, etc.  
And the other pages take a very long time even when using a high speed fiber Internet connection. 
I use either an iPad Air or an iBook  pro to view my subscription, visit the forum. Same results for both devices. 

Also, is there any way to get the magazine delivered in PDF format for subscribers? 
As a digital copy is being made for the magazine application saving to PDF shouldn’t be much extra work. It would allow subscribers to read the magazine without being connected to the Net.  

A remain logged in option be added to the view the magazine would be welcomed. Remembering/looking up the subscription number is a bit of a pain. 

Sorry for all the whining. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. 
Stay safe and enjoy!

Sincerely,
Conrad 

P.s. 
Sent to the editor  as well without  screen shots. 

F7C62B09-F641-47CD-B22E-A12D2B41A569.png

DA0EBC64-B7C0-43A1-AB35-867C7CE622A4.png

• 4 weeks later...

Just a note to tell you that the pages now load for issues 209-212 without problem. 

Issue 212 download version loads the fastest and is the easiest to navigate. 

The others’ load time is rather long sometimes and it is frustrating.

If you could get the earlier versions with a download option that would be super awesome!