Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Taillight lenses for 1962 Rambler by Johan.

John M.

Hi John,

I can make up a mold and cast some if you don't mind waiting a few days. You are looking for the Rambler Classic tail lights, not the American, correct?  I can make either.

Rich

• Like 1

Just now, rsmodels said:

Hi John,

I can make up a mold and cast some if you don't mind waiting a few days. You are looking for the Rambler Classic tail lights, not the American, correct?  I can make either.

Rich

Nothing needed in return

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rsmodels said:

Hi John,

Rich

Thanks for responding Rich. It is the Rambler Classic sedan. It's actually both that I need. I can wait. I'm the patient type since I drive a school bus for a living.  I'll PM my address to you.

Edited by John M.

5 hours ago, John M. said:

Thanks for responding Rich. It is the Rambler Classic sedan. It's actually both that I need. I can wait. I'm the patient type since I drive a school bus for a living.  I'll PM my address to you.

So are you saying you need 2 tail lights for the Classic or a set for the Classic and a set for the American?  Either way is no problem.

-Rich

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rsmodels said:

So are you saying you need 2 tail lights for the Classic or a set for the Classic and a set for the American?  Either way is no problem.

-Rich

Just a set for the Classic. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by John M.

No problem John. I made a couple of molds today and will contact you when the lights are ready.

Rich

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, rsmodels said:

No problem John. I made a couple of molds today and will contact you when the lights are ready.

Rich

Thanks Rich. No hurry.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:57 AM, John M. said:

Thanks Rich. No hurry.

Hi John,

Here are a few photos, the tail lights are done. I'll send you 2 sets.

I've PM'd you to get your address.

Rich

DCFC0001 (2).JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Vivatonal said:

Also need 1962 rambler classic tail lights.  What do you charge?  Thx,  Matt

Hi Matthew,

I  have the mold I made for John's tail lights so will cast some more for you. No  charge, just PM me your address. It may be a few days or up to a week as I've been pretty busy lately. I'll let you know when they are ready to send to you.  I'll cast them in clear and then paint them with clear red just like the ones in my photos that you see posted in this thread .   -Rich

• Like 1

Just wondering if you could cast up a pair of tail lights for a 1975 Road Runner and several sets of '50 El Camino lenses?  can happily buy outright or trade for???If you can do so, please PM me. Thanks in advance. Cordially, Gary

On 6/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, Vivatonal said:

Also need 1962 rambler classic tail lights.  What do you charge?  Thx,  Matt

Just a reminder, buying and selling is not allowed on this site. If you absolutely need to know what someone charges to cast an item, please do it via private messages or emails.