Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC Torque Trike decals

Modlbldr

I just bought one of the Torque Trike kits and I saw the "the Jester" decal included on the sheet. I was hoping to get another one of the decals for the passenger door of a drag car build. I would also like any of the blue and white diamond decals if you have those too (or any of the decals from this sheet). I would go buy another kit for it but the store only had one of that kit.

I have things to trade or?

Later-

20220920_160553.jpg

• 10 months later...

Hey Tom, I'm just getting ready to do this trike and loved your paintjob. It has an organic alien spaceship vibe going on which really works with the shape. Well done. BTW, I won't be using the jester decals if you still need them...

On 8/7/2023 at 9:19 PM, ea0863 said:

Hey Tom, I'm just getting ready to do this trike and loved your paintjob. It has an organic alien spaceship vibe going on which really works with the shape. Well done. BTW, I won't be using the jester decals if you still need them...

Thanks! That paint job was a complete experiment. I'm glad it worked out as well as it did.

I'd love to have those decals. I have the perfect build for them. Doing a straight axle 66 GTO I could use them on. PM sent.

Later- 

• 3 weeks later...