Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

ModelcarJR

Thanks, Dan, Carl and David! I appreciate your comments! 

Well, I ran into a snag - I couldn't get the black hood decal on. I'm generally pretty good with decals so I am not sure why this one acted up. So I am going to get my wish and paint on a white decal. A little bit tough at this point but not impossible. First, I taped off the hood and painted it. I came out pretty nice so I then used it to line up the tape on the cowl for painting. It came out pretty good and I think I can touch up the cowl a bit with a brush. Unfortunately, paint came through the index card onto the windshield so I will have to spend some time sanding and rubbing out the windshield.  I can also finish the decals and touch up a couple of edges with a brush. Thanks for looking! 😎

00-Y-8Yc6DVh--ZPkGITLwl4ftFjzPT9fAvEBf1aalWdFwCZJpCFKUV1b7opW6wYUWpUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1670543929

00-Y-8Yc6DVh--ZPkGITLwl4ftFjzPT9fAvEBf1aalWdFxdXHenVIFq0DiqGbP2zSchKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1670543932

00-Y-8Yc6DVh--ZPkGITLwl4ftFjzPT9fAvEBf1aalWdFwt7gCKmB4DD4u2bVOhYt9MV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1670543933

• Like 1