Model Cars Magazine Forum

2000 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO & 1997 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX

gami8630

The body of Dale Earnhardt's Monte Carlo was painted and decaled more than 10 years ago, but the chassis has now been built and is finally complete.
This Monte Carlo has a 2000 body, and the correct color for the interior is light gray, but my image of Earnhardt's car is a black body color with a red interior, so I decided to make the interior red this time as well.

The #43 Grand Prix is one of the cars that were painted to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the sponsorship agreement with STP, and the nostalgic petite blue hoddy is very attractive.
It was more than 10 years ago when I built this car, and I refinished the dusty and dull body and window shield, and now they look alright.
The headlight decal should not be applied to the car, but I decided to apply it for my own preference.

Still, I find it fascinating that in the GEN-4 era, there is a clear difference in the body style of each brand.

IMG20221212231534.jpg

IMG20221212231612.jpg

IMG20221207084710.jpg

IMG20221207084811.jpg

IMG20221212233104.jpg

• Like 1