Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finished my Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki GSX-RR

I would have had it completed sooner but last week I was sick with COVID 19 and I'm still a little fatigued from it. I got the COVID 19 at the county court house where I've been called for jury duty. It's just the selection process for a whole gang of criminals with a lot of charges. I do not want to be on this jury.

Here's the model, thanks for looking.

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

• Like 3

Great Bike,,love the bike kits.  {Sidenote:  If you dont want to do JDuty,,when they ask initial questions for you about your background or relatives ect,,just mention you know/known/hung out with ,, someone in law enforcement,,  somewhere  and they will excuse you from duty  under  "questionable  conflict of interest"  as to you being completely impartial . It worked for me years  ago.}  And I do have a relative who is a LT Detective  on the Detroit police dept.  And when they heard that,,  I was one of the first to be excused from JD.  And Ive never been called back,,and that was over 20 yrs ago.