Model Cars Magazine Forum

HPI Guy has the Pulldozer build!

Mike C.

• 11 months later...

The glass indicates there may be a stock/full top version coming. The Beach Patrol kit is (maybe)the kit they want to use as a re-issue. I think if Revell does what they've been doing with old kits it would be successful. 

This was built from a glue bomb that was broken into 11 different prices. It was a project for sure.

Screenshot_20181231-214756.jpg

11 hours ago, disconovaman said:

The glass indicates there may be a stock/full top version coming.

Left over parts from the long gone stock version. 

Besides Revell is tooling up an new kit of the 84 Blazer, so why bother with the old Monogram kit, wich to many is in the wrong scale anyway..

Just saying

Cheers

Luc

Edited by Luc Janssens

15 hours ago, Luc Janssens said:

Besides Revell is tooling up an new kit of the 84 Blazer

I momentarily forgot about the new Blazer coming out.😁 You are right, why re-pop the old tooling on the other hand, Re-popping old tools with new decals and boxart is pretty popular and seem to do well.

I have the Madd Mudder and that top glass isn't included so why is it in the Pulled Pork kit? Just makes me think maybe that stock version is making a comeback too. I guess a guy can dream lol.

I happen to like 24th scale because it's what I built when I first started building. I don't think the stock Blazer is long gone, I think it was misplaced and it resurfaced during the inventory process when Atlantis was buying old Revell tooling and Revell said we better hold on to that one. That's the story I imagine in my mind. 😆 

• Like 1