Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "Little Red Goat"

skymnky721

Happy Spring all,,its warming up here in motor City,,getting ready for the Autorama at cobo hall,,one of the best car shows in the nation,,along with the Woodward cruise in August.  I just finished the MPC  67 '  GTO,,it turned out ok,,,warning about the front grill set.  It dosent fit right. lol.  not sure if its just the production lot I got my kit from  Hobby lobby or what,,but man  ,,had to file ..sand ect to get it this close.  And as always  I chopped,,cut,,modified quite a bit of it.  I put some real tires on the back,,added some headrest to the seats,,added some side dump header pipes,,opened up the rear wheel wells to fit back tires,,installed a 409 mtr from the x-tras bx,,and 671 blower. Installed a replacement rear end from the x-tras bx.  Rattle can sprayed red from the hardware store paint. hand painted everything else.  Overall its a cool kit,,but it will test your fabrication+ modification skills.  maybe if  I had just left it stock it would have been easy,,but I hardly ever do that often.  Build on!

003.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

025.JPG

Edited by skymnky721
typo