Model Cars Magazine Forum

HPI Guys Revell, Bronco with bass boat and trailer kit. Review

Mike C.

His review was very good. Revell really is putting some nice decals in kits lately. Notice that there are license plate decals for Canada (Ontario) and separate plates for the trailer. The trailer wheels are a bit too 1990's for my tastes but that is an easy fix.

I know there where two different versions of the Bass Boat. Different Outboards, and maybe some slight changes to the boat itself. Ill have to look and see what they are.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stavanzer said:

His review was very good. Revell really is putting some nice decals in kits lately. Notice that there are license plate decals for Canada (Ontario) and separate plates for the trailer. The trailer wheels are a bit too 1990's for my tastes but that is an easy fix.

I know there where two different versions of the Bass Boat. Different Outboards, and maybe some slight changes to the boat itself. Ill have to look and see what they are.

The main differences are the model (363 V in this kit, 361 V in the El Camino kit), and with that the cabin layout. This one has the dual windshield cockpit, while the other one only had a single windshield cockpit.

7 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

I had the Dodge Ramcharger version, Don't recall the water ski rack in the kit. They look more like snow skis instead. (use on 'Better of Dead' Camaro!)

greg

The ski rack has been included in the Bronco kit in the past, and you are correct that they are snow skis.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...