Model Cars Magazine Forum

1955 Chevy Corvette

chevy11

Whats going on everyone. I am new to posting on this site, I have seen alot of the models you guys have posted in this site and you guys are pros. Here is one of my models in progress. Please let me know what you think about it, let me know what you like or dont like about it all comments welcome. Im trying to improve my modeling skills because I know I still have alot to learn... My models don't come close to what you guys post here all the time... One day....

post-3401-1235194605_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194625_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194637_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194651_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194662_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194673_thumb.jpg

post-3401-1235194684_thumb.jpg

Edited by chevy11

Chevy11, Don't even worry about whether you don't think your builds don't come close to what these guys build! Mine can't compare to most of them, but they don't care. We're HERE and that's what counts! The guys here will help you with ANYTHING!, be it advice, answers or parts, just ask. Welcome to the BEST site on the web!!!!! :P

Chevy, this Corvette is looking very nice. Very unique color scheme. Stick with it and finish it……that is the only way to improve your skills. Besides, you can never go wrong building a Corvette....never.

You know, I think we should have a disclaimer that all guys must have to read and sign when they post projects for the first time. Something like, “Experience and modeling skills helpful but not necessary, entrant need only show a desire to build models, share their experience and strive to grow their skills, escape the pressures of the real world and enjoy themselves in the process.†It matters not to what level you build. The mere fact that we are here, building and sharing our experience and “the†experience is more then enough.