Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/8 agora GT500

Brudda

I really love these big scale cars, but man they sure did skimp on the level of detail on this engine and tranny. I mean the amount of money spent for one, and then have to wait for a year, a month at a time for the parts.  The electrics and the interiors are magnificent though.😁

Edited by jaftygas
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, this kit is very good. I modified it a bit. Had a DeAgostini gt500 that someone made a mess of it and I used some parts off of it to make this. Kit bashed a 1/8 kit. Never thought I would be doing that, but it’s worked out great. Took a best of show award and the people liked it also. 

IMG_9337.jpeg

IMG_9335.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, I saw you got the GT500 decal made by a guy called Neil Hulse, would you have any info on how to contact him?

Myself and maybe/probably others would be interested in getting a similar or inverted decal made for the Fanhome Eleanor project.

I’m working on replacing the badges, but having trouble finding a solution for the stripes (removed thanks to the Halicki “Eleanor” copyright😡) FB, Paxo Art & Models

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!

Love your repaint, stunning blue!

On 2/2/2024 at 2:09 AM, Paxo666 said:

Hi, I saw you got the GT500 decal made by a guy called Neil Hulse, would you have any info on how to contact him?

Myself and maybe/probably others would be interested in getting a similar or inverted decal made for the Fanhome Eleanor project.

I’m working on replacing the badges, but having trouble finding a solution for the stripes (removed thanks to the Halicki “Eleanor” copyright😡) FB, Paxo Art & Models

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!

Love your repaint, stunning blue!

Hello Paxo666. Here is how you connect him. Sorry for the slow response. I believe he can make just about anything.

IMG_9782.png

On 2/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, Moparman18064 said:

Congrats. What a great build. I believe I have my wife talked into getting me the Muira. Fingers crossed. 

Thank you Moparman18064. The Muira is a tough kit. The engine is great. The interior is great but it’s when you mate the body to the rest of the kit, it’s tough. Not the usual bolt together kit. You have to model this one. Meaning drill bigger holes, slotting them. Cutting etc. I had to reshape the rear clamshell with very hot water to get it to fit. If you have questions on this one give me a pm and I’ll try to help the best I can

• Thanks 1