Model Cars Magazine Forum

Power by Ford Community Build

Chuck Most

On 3/13/2024 at 11:46 AM, thatz4u said:

don't judge a book by its' cover... so to speak....

69innova1.jpg

69innova2.jpg

69innova3.jpg

69innova4.jpg

YES JUST YES. Getting the chevy guys back for putting LS's in fords. And I like the tunnel ram 429, what kit is it from?

59 minutes ago, thatz4u said:

one more surprise....

68rr1.jpg

68rr2.jpg

68rr3.jpg

Man you just keep speaking my language. I just want to put FORD  POWER in everything.

20 hours ago, FoMoCo66 said:

YES JUST YES. Getting the chevy guys back for putting LS's in fords. And I like the tunnel ram 429, what kit is it from?

not sure, it came in a trade a few years back...

On 3/24/2024 at 7:43 PM, mchook said:

Here's one I did long ago that is literally "Power by Ford" A Model A Ford power unit.

Ford A power unit 006.JPG

025.JPG

finished FPU 026.JPG

I've actually seen one of those in action, powering a buzz saw. It was easily the third or fourth most terrifying thing I've ever seen. 🤣 And one of the coolest.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chuck Most said:

I've actually seen one of those in action, powering a buzz saw. It was easily the third or fourth most terrifying thing I've ever seen. 🤣 And one of the coolest.

These things were everywhere around here when I was a kid, pretty much everyone had one. We had one that dad cut firewood with, the neighbor had one mounted on the back of an old 39 Chevy. My father is rebuilding a Model T one right now. They definitely look terrifying by today's standards, you definitely want to be careful and not get distracted when it's going. I can still hear dad saying, NO LOOSE CLOTHING, BUTTON YOUR SLEEVES & TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT! 

• Like 1