Model Cars Magazine Forum

UEF ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 updated with pics

1/1000 scale 18 inch long 3d printed model kit of a star trek strange new worlds season 1 constitution class starship which I used to make the UEF ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 from strange new worlds season 2 episode tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow which the enterprise is under command of captain James t kirk in 2259 instead of captain pike and UEF stands for united earth fleet

i have a garage band cover of the star trek strange new worlds or snw theme  playing in the background of the video

Edited by michelle

• michelle changed the title to UEF ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 updated with pics
10 hours ago, DonW said:

Nice!

The first is still the best, with James T Kirk in command! They show the originals every weekday here in the UK.

I don’t like the original series at all to dated to cheep to cheesy and unfuturistic looking I am glad with the third episode of season 2 of strange new worlds they pretty much finished retconning the original show out of canon with the rest of the shows and films  and is in it’s own alternate timeline all by itself so now the original show does not matter at all in the overall franchise 

Hi Michelle

I guess we're all different. I can overlook the cheesiness and see it as a 1960s idea of the future - and I love the idea that there are crew members out of shot opening and closing the 'automatic' doors.

It's the ideas and stories that I like - also I grew up watching the originals first time around so to me the newer series is just not the same! Each to his or her own😊