Model Cars Magazine Forum

..................chassis just about done added a few brake valves and air lines,,few more odds and ends left ............ started striping the cab , interior shot burgundy/maroon ,used some of my 40 year old Floquil paint on that! 

transtareagle16.jpeg

transtareagle15.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Firebuilder said:

Very nice  work. Does the dehydrator make the paint any harder then just letting it air dry for several days? It may  be a new technique I have to learn about.

Drys faster ,harder ,  I usually go 8 hrs @ 95 degrees 

...............looking like a cornbinder should now........few more things to do tomorrow........have to mount the visor ,,really no provision ,,I was thinking brass rod and drill the roof,,totally forgot about it before paint .Have to put a few amber SigStat 9007A's below the doors ,pogo stick and trailer lines,mudflaps and quarter fenders

transtareagle22.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Scott Eriksen said:

...............looking like a cornbinder should now........few more things to do tomorrow........have to mount the visor ,,really no provision ,,I was thinking brass rod and drill the roof,,totally forgot about it before paint .Have to put a few amber SigStat 9007A's below the doors ,pogo stick and trailer lines,mudflaps and quarter fenders

transtareagle22.jpeg

Did you paint those tanks dark metallic gray? 

• Like 1