Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Chargers to trade + a few more other's

ranma

Up for trade are: AMT 2021 Dodge Charger Factory sealed or Polar Lights '69 Dodge Charger (hot wheel's) funny car dragster. 1984 MPC Mustang SVO Box is ruff, kit still in factory bag, glass has some tire burn. Molded in Canada packaged in U.S.A  .. Molded in silver. AMT Jaguar XJ220, AMT '70 Corvette (molded in orange).

Looking for a great dane dry goods semi trailer, Chevy sod buster kit, 76 Caprice, Re Copies of the AMT C-1500/3500 kit's

one kit deal ! one dodge for  kit's I'm looking for.

Hot Wheels 69 Dodge.jpeg

DSC07269.JPG

Edited by ranma

• ranma changed the title to Dodge Chargers to trade + a few more other's

oking for a great dane dry goods semi trailer, Chevy sod buster kit, 76 Caprice, Re Copies of the AMT C-1500/3500 kit's

one kit deal ! one dodge for  kit's I'm looking for

is there any thing you would trade for I have nothing on your list.   I am interested in the dragster and Jaguar "..

On 2/10/2024 at 11:56 AM, ranma said:

Up for trade are: AMT 2021 Dodge Charger Factory sealed or Polar Lights '69 Dodge Charger (hot wheel's) funny car dragster. 1984 MPC Mustang SVO Box is ruff, kit still in factory bag, glass has some tire burn. Molded in Canada packaged in U.S.A  .. Molded in silver. AMT Jaguar XJ220, AMT '70 Corvette (molded in orange).

Looking for a great dane dry goods semi trailer, Chevy sod buster kit, 76 Caprice, Re Copies of the AMT C-1500/3500 kit's

one kit deal ! one dodge for  kit's I'm looking for.

Hot Wheels 69 Dodge.jpeg

DSC07269.JPG

I have a Pro Shop '76 Caprice with the trailer if it will help you out. It has been opened for inspection only and is complete. 

• 3 weeks later...

Adding a few to the wanted for the kit's I have for trade. 

Really want a copy of the '81 Chevy "sod buster"! Also looking for the Revell '57 Chevrolet Bel-Air sedan (just reissued) Revell '66 Impala.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, modeladdict said:

Check your Walmarts.

Sadly the ones that are close to where I live don't have model kit's! Celina Ohio, Van Wert , Lima, And Decatur Indiana. If your into puzzles though that's a different story as they carry a boatload of them across the isle of Hot wheel's, Matchbox, M2 Machines ect.  Every time I'm at the local Wal Mart here in Van Wert I check I  even go through the isle with hot wheel's, and it don't look like puzzles are selling yet they still sit there week after week, month in  month out...

• 2 weeks later...