Model Cars Magazine Forum

Futurattraction

Big thanks to Scott for super fast shipping, and well packed products. And IMHO some of the nicest drag wheels and tires I ever saw. I can’t wait to get into my new hobby room and put some of his parts to good use. A 9 second 69 Camaro is in the plans. 

• Like 1

I generally don't build drag cars, but Scott also offers upper shock mounts for the AMT 66 Fairlanes (the kit towers are flat where the upper shock mount should be). I ordered several pairs from him a while back. Parts were nice, communication was excellent. I agree that he is a great guy to do business with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rodent said:

I generally don't build drag cars, but Scott also offers upper shock mounts for the AMT 66 Fairlanes (the kit towers are flat where the upper shock mount should be). I ordered several pairs from him a while back. Parts were nice, communication was excellent. I agree that he is a great guy to do business with.

I saw those on his website. I wish I knew about them earlier. Probably could have been added to my 66 Fairlanes as well.