Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need some help with front tires ?

The Revell Top Fuel Dragster kits from the late 80's early 90's has small front wheels that might do the trick, they are a bit narrower and maybe a bit small but they are the only ones I know of.
First was the Don Garlits Swamp Rat XXX from 1987, then came the Castrol dragster, the Valvoline dragster, the Jolly Rancher dragster, the Mobil 1 dragster and the McDonalds dragster, all these has small aeroplane style front wheels but the later ones don't.

Here is one I built back in the early 90's.

DSC06118c.jpg.53dec8f02c56ba76fd0965cdb69d342a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Force said:

The Revell Top Fuel Dragster kits from the late 80's early 90's has small front wheels that might do the trick, they are a bit narrower and maybe a bit small but they are the only ones I know of.
First was the Don Garlits Swamp Rat XXX from 1987, then came the Castrol dragster, the Valvoline dragster, the Jolly Rancher dragster, the Mobil 1 dragster and the McDonalds dragster, all these has small aeroplane style front wheels but the later ones don't.

Here is one I built back in the early 90's.

DSC06118c.jpg.53dec8f02c56ba76fd0965cdb69d342a.jpg

I think they just might  work Thx !