Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '56 Chevrolet 1/25 scale Bel-Air sedan chrome body trim

horsepower

Looking for the chrome body trim for the old Revell 1/25th scale Bel-Air SEDAN. Need the SEDAN Bel-Air trim just the trim not the entire body or kit, if you have two I would be ecstatic! Thanks, Del

On 4/1/2024 at 8:53 AM, Exotics_Builder said:

56 BelAir in 1/25?  Would that be the much older version?  The current Revell 56 is a 210.  This picture is from the web (not mine) but is this what you seek.

image.png.8bec653149961d9e35d574aaf822062a.png

Correct! That's the kit that I want to locate the Bel-Air Chrome trim for. I am going to put it on the newer Del-Ray for a better body mold and will strip the parts and bare metal foil them when everything is painted in the base color.

On 4/4/2024 at 8:46 PM, Leica007 said:

Would the trim from the 55 kit work for you? I have a complete set on trees that look like the photo of the 56.

Sorry but the '55s have totally different body design.

22 hours ago, '70 Grande said:

Delton: I've got these 1/25 vintage Revell 56 BelAir chrome trim pieces for you. They are still on my chrome tree; can be seen in the middle of this pic. PM me.

56ChevyChrome (480x640).jpgCool,.what do you need for them? 

Your shipping address is all. I'll remove the pieces from my chrome tree but keep some of the tree intact to support these pieces when they're in the hands of our US Postal Service.

Edited by '70 Grande

Great! I really appreciate it, address is:

Del Streetman  

19084 Leaf Lane 

Redding, CA. 960034227. 

Thanks again for your help in getting these, it's gonna help out a lot on making a replica of my first car, I already have a couple of sets of fenderwell exit headers, and a small block with a four speed and a high rise dual plane intake with a Holley carb and the interior side panels and decals from a '57 150 Black Widow now I just need to find my box of tooits it's the round ones that are always getting away from me..😉😆

• 1 month later...