Model Cars Magazine Forum

FOUND!! PLEASE DELETE

Kennyboy

There are several kits on ebay. A little higher priced but not terrible by today's prices. I mean, if you've been looking for years the extra cost might be palatable. There's a pre-owned one, parts sealed in the bag for $50 and free shipping right now.

1 hour ago, redscampi said:

There are several kits on ebay. A little higher priced but not terrible by today's prices. I mean, if you've been looking for years the extra cost might be palatable. There's a pre-owned one, parts sealed in the bag for $50 and free shipping right now.

I know..... I have been watching these. I cannot bring myself to spending that amount on plastic. I still remember seeing the SVO kit on the hobby shop shelves for $6 or $7. I have alot of Japanese kits that I paid no more than $20 for. 

Was just hoping to find someone willing to make a trade. I have more kits unstarted in my stash.....

2 hours ago, Zen said:

Should have an extra one here. Have anything else available other than what you have shown? New Demon? Monogram pro stock?

Let me look this evening after work. Thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have this. It's box open but complete. Looking for mainly Porsche, Tamiya DTM cars, Italeri trucks.

DM me, we can discuss!

That is the kit Dan. I will let you know if things fall thru with Zen.

• Kennyboy changed the title to Looking for a Monogram Mustang SVO...added some potential trades
  • Kennyboy changed the title to FOUND!! PLEASE DELETE