Model Cars Magazine Forum

Citroen/Funny

1 hour ago, Holeinthehead2 said:

Love cars like this. Fell in love with gassers when I saw a Metropolitan similar to this car. 

I was trying to find the old 2 door sedan with the twin port Chevrolet in it with kelty Hayes Wheels it's bitchin. I have video on one at the Moon Christmas show warming up a metropolitan. Here's some of my Wow cars

8610a3210843baf2ad092bf8a6a975dd.jpg

Twin-Engine-VW-Type-Three.jpg

pixlr_20190410142424378.jpg

46f6c44313c1e4c82f020e9999e47f3d_20180319150211998.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Holeinthehead2 said:

Awesome car, but this was 50 years ago at US 30 Dragstrip. 
Pics you posted are really cool. Love to hear that megaphone exhaust. 

So you like the the megaphone exhaust system let me tell you I was about I was a little kid in 57 a friend of my dad's gave me a magazine sports car in that magazine there was a photograph of a car going around the corner in a road race they mentioned all the other cars except for one the car with the megaphone for years I wondered what it was and I have to thank Stacey Davis and Dennis Gage for making it possible for me to know the car Jay Leno has one it's ouglier than hell.Look up the lane museum the car is Tatra 603 this is a very interesting company it's out of Czechoslovakia in fact Jay Leno had this guy on a show and  Jay was really interested in this Tatra he flew out to this guy's museum just to see the car which Jay didn't realize the guy shows up at the airport in the car so Jay gets a ride by the time he left and on the plane he told his people to find one. What's going to blow your mind is the engine the Tatra 600 that Jay got had 85 hp I can't remember when the last car was produced but they managed out of the same motor get 302hp this is real interesting reading this company not only do they build cars but they built commercial trucks too so look up this company but on YouTube I will give you something to put down to watch. 7 Best Vehicles Made By Tatra the orange car is the one with the exhaust. In Czech they are putting these motors in Moto guzzi motorcycles I wonder when Jay will do that at the watering hole he could brag about that and then BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH. Kanye West has a video called runaway in that video they have one of the last I believe it was called a MDX there was only four of them built before the tragic incident happened but I'm not going to tell you all about the company you're going to have to read about it yourself and it's going to blow your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2024 at 10:10 AM, Stanward VonDiederichs said:

So you like the the megaphone exhaust system let me tell you I was about I was a little kid in 57 a friend of my dad's gave me a magazine sports car in that magazine there was a photograph of a car going around the corner in a road race they mentioned all the other cars except for one the car with the megaphone for years I wondered what it was and I have to thank Stacey Davis and Dennis Gage for making it possible for me to know the car Jay Leno has one it's ouglier than hell.Look up the lane museum the car is Tatra 603 this is a very interesting company it's out of Czechoslovakia in fact Jay Leno had this guy on a show and  Jay was really interested in this Tatra he flew out to this guy's museum just to see the car which Jay didn't realize the guy shows up at the airport in the car so Jay gets a ride by the time he left and on the plane he told his people to find one. What's going to blow your mind is the engine the Tatra 600 that Jay got had 85 hp I can't remember when the last car was produced but they managed out of the same motor get 302hp this is real interesting reading this company not only do they build cars but they built commercial trucks too so look up this company but on YouTube I will give you something to put down to watch. 7 Best Vehicles Made By Tatra the orange car is the one with the exhaust. In Czech they are putting these motors in Moto guzzi motorcycles I wonder when Jay will do that at the watering hole he could brag about that and then BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH. Kanye West has a video called runaway in that video they have one of the last I believe it was called a MDX there was only four of them built before the tragic incident happened but I'm not going to tell you all about the company you're going to have to read about it yourself and it's going to blow your mind.

Sorry about my misspelling but the concept car that I was talking about they didn't make a kit or somebody did and here is what it looks like

Screenshot_20240502-083701.png