Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #89 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Fuji, WHO ya callin a DOG!? Least ya could SMILE whilst ya talk bout me!!! :o HAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

LOL! No, not you. I'm talking about my Dad's Irish Setter puppy. He's less than 2 years old and is the biggest pain in the butt I've ever had to watch. My Dad is out of town and I have to look after this silly dog. This morning he decided he wanted his breakfast at 5 in the morning which is 3 hours sooner than I wanted to get up. He then wanted to go outside and before I could put his cable on, he ran out the door and took himselfe out for a nice long run around the neighborhood. 30 minutes later he came back home. Been a frusterating morning. Now I'm awake and working on my MR2.

Anyway, this is a fun game and I look forward to it every Romday! The ROM being a fun game, not chaseing the dog around the neighborhood in my underwear. :D

I prefer meow! My 4 year old cat is soooooooooo easy and so very sweet. Don't get me wrong, I do love the dog, just not my choice for a pet. And he's a young puppy who's full of rambunxious energy. If it weren't for walking him twice a day for the past month, he probably wouldn't have known how to come back home!

Anyway sorry to get off topic. Model? Yea I'm right! Woooooooohooooooo! Woof, woof, woof! Alright! :D

Edited by FujimiLover

Not exactly. My bank account can't quite handle a Shelby! ;)

This is my new baby:

mustang1.jpg

And yes, it's REAL! :P

Nice car, great color!

Let me know if you need any Ford Racing parts for it (Whipple), I handle the FRPP stuff for the dealership I work at and I can get you employee pricing :)

Nice car, great color!

Let me know if you need any Ford Racing parts for it (Whipple), I handle the FRPP stuff for the dealership I work at and I can get you employee pricing B)

Hmmmm.... good to know! I'll make a note of it! :lol:

Can you try and find some classic F1's and/or exotic cars for us?

And when you reveal the answer, can you tell us what scale, and kind of model the car is? If it's a model of coarse?

I'm still wondering if this last one was die-cast.

Every week it gets harder and harder to find ANY photo that'll fool you guys. I've already used so many, and there's only so many out there!

This one is a 1/18 scale diecast.