Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #94 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Guest promodmerc
Nope, no $$$ coming in today... just going out!!!

Final vote 41-14 REAL... and you guys are right! It's real. I thought a lot more of you would be fooled... this looked very "modelish" to me, but I guess you guys were too smart for this one!

Next ROM coming Monday!!!

Never under estimate as short track boys. This was right up our pit stall. :rolleyes: The tires, roll cage, and roll bar padding were a dead give-a-way

Oh dear......only 24.49% of us have gone with model...... ;)

C'mon Harry, I'm s'posed to be good at this.....George told me so... :lol:

:lol: .......Luckily, there doesn't appear to be a redface smiley.........OOOPS...........missed again........

I wont be beaten a third time Harry.....Mwhahahahaha................... :lol:;)

StumpMan, were you waz? I voted FIRST an I voted REAL! You GOTTA follow my lead,dude! It be deattly out here an you gotta trust them's what knows! Stay close(not THAT close!) an follow my lead an we'll gettcha that RoM your lookin for!! B):D;)

He he hehe....... ;) Hey, I'm with ya now George.....I can see ol' Harry is mighty good at these.... ;)

I'm gonna need to flip my monitor upside down for the next one......give that a try..... :lol::lol:

Thanks George and Harry.... :D;)

He he hehe....... ;) Hey, I'm with ya now George.....I can see ol' Harry is mighty good at these.... ;)

I'm gonna need to flip my monitor upside down for the next one......give that a try..... :lol::lol:

Thanks George and Harry.... :D;)

I have a feeling they are going to start getting better ;)

Hey,Ho,Harry!!!! Up an At 'Em!!!!! Gotta whole new week ta mess wit us, Harry ol boy! I was jus readin wat Jeff(you know, that emo kid) waz sayin about the pics gettin better. I think your doin a Slam-Bang job here Harry! Your not gettin better, your gettin older! Or somethin like that, it's still early, Therese's left for work, and I'm LONELY!!! Wake up PLEASE, and talk to me, I'm SO LONELY!!!!!! :lol: ....... ;) Jus kiddin Harry, I'm NOT lonely,all the voices in my head won't let me be!!!!

I trust you slept well, and are well rested for ANOTHER go at the BEST gameshow on the web,REAL or MODEL!!!! ;);)