Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got back into building!

About 5 years ago I had a heart attack. While in the hospital, a buddy of mine gave me a vw New Beetle to build while recuperating. Then, after 4 1/2 years I decided to build the thing. Man I got the bug for sure! Went on the bay and bought up some Ed Roth kits (I always loved the bubble tops) and a few wheelstanders and I am hooked again! I was soo into this as a kid, remember building some of the kits that I bought again and am having a blast! There is soo much useful info on this forum and you all seem to have great tallent for building cars. I am humbled. Here are a few.

Edited by charlzrocks

Welcome, Charlzrocks, from another old guy that just got back into model cars. Your builds look great! My memory fails me - what's the blue car with the cool trailer?

Sam

Thanks Sam! The one with the trailer....that would be The Silhouette ..... I decided to build it and the Beatnik Bandit because they were the very first Hot Wheels cars that I got for Christmas as a kid when the Hot Wheels line was introduced.

Currently in the works is Ed Roth's Road Agent.......

Glad to be among friends Sam!

WELCOME BACK TO MODELING, AND WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE FAMILY B)

Every kind of person and building type you could imagine, including GERORGE and CB :blink::lol: .

THE DASTARDLY DUO :blink::lol:;) .

ONE FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL SOMETIMES :lol:

Thanks y'all! (fake southern accent, I am originally from Milwaukee, WI)

I think that we all have toys in the attic, and they are all broken! LOL! :blink:

An thas Gerorge 53 I'll have you know!

Don't be TOO hard on Old Dave, George .. he's pretty giddy with all the bodies he has nearing completion 'n don' knows whats hes a typing ... I think it's called NFFS .. Numb Fingers From Sanding

Edited by Foxer