Model Cars Magazine Forum

Has Letsgetsmall closed down or....

Guest zebm1

Dang, sorry to here that, I was reading tha MCM's Mar/Apr 2004 issue. Do yu know of anyone who is doing 1/18th to 1/8 aftermarket stuff, MrO?

Zeb, I can't think of any one particular company offhand that has what you may need...............however click here to see if there are any that may be of interest.

I found this quite helpful to check out different things that are out there in the model world :)......................in fact that's how I found out about Paintscratch touch up paints.

Kudos to Dave Lindsay for putting this list together! 8)

Hope this helps!

Zeb, I can't think of any one particular company offhand that has what you may need...............however click here to see if there are any that may be of interest.

I found this quite helpful to check out different things that are out there in the model world :)......................in fact that's how I found out about Paintscratch touch up paints.

Kudos to Dave Lindsay for putting this list together! 8)

Hope this helps!

Thanks Bill, glad to hear you use it and for all of you - when you find a new site that should be in there please let me know!

www.edeuce.com Now I dont want to start any waves (imagine that coming from me!), but I do know that the bodies he is casting are from molds made from George Z's bodies, with no permission recieved to do so.

Im sure several comapies out there have 1/8th scale parts, but Replicas & Miniatures Co. of MD does have some neat 1/8th parts in their line.