Model Cars Magazine Forum

AM McLaren

Blues, I member that article, an I THINK he mentioned he built 2, one where he actually glued the doors down because the fuel line hoses an related stuff wouldn't let them sit flush with the body panels. I got 3 of them on sale,I think I may have traded one and I MAY raid one for parts(I LOVE me some Can-Am BIG Block Chebbys!) Yeah, the were clearin em out at 20 bucks caz they'd been there too long! So I jus bought em all! They ARE some EXTREMELY Detailed kits, jus like the Sebring Vette kits they popped. BUT they were EXPENSIVE when they first came out, an I'm a cheep ol fart,so I got me a coupla them on sale too.! VERY nice kits with LOTSA detail! These kits AIN'T NO WALK IN THE PARK,BUT they sure look nice when they's dun right! I don't think it ain't nuttin you CAN'T do,Sam, look at how nice that Ferrari in you avitar came out!!! Go for it Bro!!!!

Donno anyone personally that has built one.

I have 1 each of one of the three in the series, like the first step you are to start cutting parts in half. :)

Back to the box it's gone. I have the super detail sets for all of them and some real nice vacu formed windscreened from Oz.

Some day...