Model Cars Magazine Forum

OLDMAN ENGINEER PROJECT 57 CHEVY

baddgass

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Derrick, are you still a member here? I saw this a while back and its been stuck in my mind ever since and I had to come and have another look tonight!! The amount of detail and work that has been put in is just mind boggling!!! Are there any new pics of this finished?

Hey Derrick, are you still a member here? I saw this a while back and its been stuck in my mind ever since and I had to come and have another look tonight!! The amount of detail and work that has been put in is just mind boggling!!! Are there any new pics of this finished?

Thanks bro. 4 thinking of me.I,ll stall working on the 57 ( off & on :rolleyes: ) Having some parts made for it like rims & things. But allways working on something. I just finish the mono cycle in 1/9 scale, have a look tell me with u think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Derrick......your work and skills are brilliant.......you are a at a level way beyond words........most of us can only dream of being 1/2 as good as you are.......you are a real inspiration to me and I luv to marvel at all your projects that you have going on........BRAVO my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...