Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone want to come help my model storage?

I won't find out my new schedule, until Tuesday of next week. If I am not working I could come up.

well just let me know if you can make it, should be a lot of fun, the guys digging through the models really not getting to much done and me watching them laughing LOL.

if you think you have it bad, try helping Steve Kohler (Star Models) he has over 5,000 kits. (for sale by the way) That doesn't include the resin kits.

Hi Bob :rolleyes:

I don't think I have it bad.. I have it confused.. My father passed away in '96, all of his models evidently a low number 3,000 were packed up by us and have been in storage since '97.... My fathers Daughter (ME) who knows next to nothing about cars is selling them, an interesting road to say the least..

How can I send your friend an email? he may like a lil atta boy, you can do it!

I know that is what gets me through, though its *atta girl, you can do it*

:lol:

Hi Lyn;

Although I'm new to MCM, your situation sounds interseting. I'd be intersted in flying down from TO (Toronto) if your fathers collection is for sale. I'm a builder and would love to see what you have, do you know if there is many if any 1/12 scale kits.

Sincerely,

Curtis

The big day is almost here and I am so looking forward to it!

I just know it will be full of fun and laughter more so on my part as I watch them dig through the boxes with me watching the Christmas morning look on thier face..

Thank you both in advance this is going to be so much fun for me!

And thank you all for helping me through this once again.

me :angry:

Ok Lyn, THIS IS IT!!!! Didja get enuf help?? Sorry I couldn't come down, but I'm painting the living room. It's got a 16 ft cathederal ceiling, so bein 5.4 doesn't quite cut it!!! :blink: I KNOW I'd be havin a LOT better time with ya'll down there!

I'm sure hopin that you get it all sorted out, maybe ya could post some pics of them all.Or part of 'em! You Go Girl! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey lyn, i had alot of fun!!!!! thank you for letting me come help you! and thank you for the models!!!! are you going to post the pics you took? i had brought my camera, but i forgot i had it until we was finished! lol, ooops. lol. but anywho, i had a blast! and i am happier than a tornado in a trailer park! lol.

thank you for everything!!!! it means alot to me!!!!

Brandon

oh lyn, did you tell george? lol