Model Cars Magazine Forum

Update on Clay

Yes I will have a laptop over there, the ability to post on here is a different story. I was told after certain hours I could go to other sites, so hopefully I wil be able to post on here

ok that's cool. at least you can have some entertainment over there. in case i haven't told you, thank you for all that you are doing :)

Glad there will be updates. I salute you, no matter your rank, lol, for serving our country. Today really hits home, the8th anniversary of the attacks. I think alot of people have forgotten what happened and why we are over there. My prayers are with you!

Glad there will be updates. I salute you, no matter your rank, lol, for serving our country. Today really hits home, the8th anniversary of the attacks. I think alot of people have forgotten what happened and why we are over there. My prayers are with you!

AMEN.....WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!! Thanks again Clay..

yhst-18174420969568_1989_1731421-1.jpg

In Germany, will be here for a while.

Clay,

Be careful over there, we want you to come back safe!

While you're in Germany, you might want to check out the castles and churches on your days off. When dad was stationed in Wiesbaden, we would take day trips to different ones and enjoyed it. Some of the older, smaller churches were the most interesting to visit as far as the old architecture and such go, just make sure to take a camera.

Oh, Octoberfest should be coming up too! B)

-Scott H.

Edited by Scott H. AKA Cpt. Bondo

I meant that I had a long layover here. Still waiting for that flight.

Ah, KO. I was hoping they were gonna let you stay there instead of sending you to the sandbox!

May the Lord watch over you, your family, and all the people serving in the military and keep everyone safe from harm!

-Scott H.

I talked to Clay again today for the first time since Friday and apparently Saturday he was cutting a ziptie off a toolbox and pushed someone out of the way and as he brought that hand back he accidently brought the knife down into that hand. He ended up with 4 stitches.

He doesnt have an email over there yet because they are still working to establish their work area so our comminication is for the most part one sided with the occasional phone call. But there is a program called MotoMail that allows me to send electronic mail that gets printed over there and delivered as if I had sent it via snail mail. I mailed 2 boxes out the saturday he left and he still hasnt gotten those yet so we will have to see how long it takes snail mail to reach him. I have one more box packed and ready to be shipped out and half of another one I am just waiting till payday to go get a few things he asked for.