Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Latest Creation..

Barticus4

Thank my father for the photos he took them for me he likes to take photo's and I think he got the first one of it in the garage spot on alot of people said they thought it was was real!!

Well off to start my next one not sure how to do it though 1964 ford mustang convertible any ideas??

Ben

Ben (sorry 'bout the Bart) If ya DO do(no pun intended) the Mustang, maybe you could do it in the same vein. You know, all rusted out, maybe with the top up an all tore up from the elements. Can you scratch-build the up top frame work? it wouldn't have to be EXACT caz you could cover it partly with whats left of the canvas roof. Just a suggestion, caz ANY way you do it, I'm sure it'll come out GREAT!!! ;):rolleyes:

Hi George no problem Bart is my nick name hense the user id lol

Yes I was thinking maybe construct a hood with a torn roof it just the surrounding diorama im not sure of?? I like to make a scene but not sure what this would fit into? as im from England and these car are American so no to used to seeing them around?

Glad you like the windows Chris not alot of people notice them but they are a must for the overall effect thanks..

Very nice work Ben,is that the Revell rally car reworked or another kit? I do like the effects on the bonnet and bootlid.Nice one.

Re the Mustang,what about this scenario? It failed the MOT on rusty floorpans-always a ragtop failing in the UK..So it gets pushed into a shed and forgotten about,a bad storm blows in.Say the one in 1988,a large branch goes through the shed roof and damages the fabric hood.Over the next few years the car starts to sag in the middle due to severe rust and the weight of the branch.

Any good to you?

Hi Arni

Thanks for the comments glad you like it. No it is a 1/18 Sunstar diecast model which I totally striped and rebuilt piece by piece...

I like your Idea alot as I quite fancy building another kind of garage/shed and I think the fallen tree could be a nice touch...

Hmmm... you got me thinking now...lol

Thanks

Ben.