Model Cars Magazine Forum

Frog Tape Anyone??

Hey guys,

I keep seeing an ad on tv for Frog Tape.It is supposed to be available in most home improvment stores.

They say when you use it, it forms a barrier that keeps masking edges sharp and no bleed under.

Has anyone used this and is it any good.

If it works as said, it would be great for masking.

My favorite wrench is called a "speed wrench" ........ it's a short handled 5lb. hammer with an attitude. I guess I've been living in the Ocala National Forest too long, many years ago when I first moved to this "rural" area a local guy asked me if I knew why ducks had flat feet. I answered "no". He replied "it's so they can stamp out forest fires". Okay, I was a bit confused..........he imediatley came back with "do you know why elephants have flat feet"? Again, I had no answer.

He grinned and said "that's so they can stamp out flaming ducks".

Nige, here we call a hammer a Ford Wrench!!! :lol::D;)

LOL,recently a guy had to fix the compresser at work,his toolkit was a hammer,tyre lever and a blow torch.Done the job.

My favorite wrench is called a "speed wrench" ........ it's a short handled 5lb. hammer with an attitude. I guess I've been living in the Ocala National Forest too long, many years ago when I first moved to this "rural" area a local guy asked me if I knew why ducks had flat feet. I answered "no". He replied "it's so they can stamp out forest fires". Okay, I was a bit confused..........he imediatley came back with "do you know why elephants have flat feet"? Again, I had no answer.

He grinned and said "that's so they can stamp out flaming ducks".

Heard it before,but love it. :P