Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

MINIDREAMS BASKET CASE !

David@MinidreamsInc.

THIS BUILD IS WAY OUT OF MY RANGE BUT THE MY M.C.B.A. BROTHERS STARTED A VW BUILD AND I WANTED TO BUILD WITH THEM !

WHAT STARTED OUT AS A PARTS CAR ENDED UP TURNING IN TO A PRETTY FUN PROJECT !

101_4284.jpg

101_4283.jpg

101_4282.jpg

101_4281.jpg

101_4278.jpg

101_4276.jpg

101_4275.jpg

ITS GOING TO BE A RAT ROD BOMBER STYLE BUILD ! NOT TO KIEN ON THE STYLE BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD ! STILL A LONG WAY TO GO !

Screen doors? How cool!! Love the roof panel and the seats are a terrific idea. What material did you use for all of it?

The screen is from a graese splatter screen for a fring pan ! they come diffenrt styles so look around till you find the style that looks best for your project !

The seat i have no clue what it is used for or where it came from ! It was in a box of parts i got from the net so i'm clueless to that sorry !

My personal opinion - Ditch the front bumper, unless you are adding a rear bumper. If you want bumpers, go with nerf style, as the stock front is too wide.

Add a pair of headlights, buckets style, on brackets, or mounts off the front suspension, or off the side of the front fender.

Oh, and you'll need taillights and a licence plate.

Hope this helps some!

Edited by Tony T

I like it! Love the colors you used, it all works great together.

I agree about losing the front bumper. Nerf bars would work better... or nothing at all. And I agree with adding headlights (maybe you were planning to anyway). But all in all, very cool! :lol: