Model Cars Magazine Forum

TRAILER'S FOR RENT

baddgass

I've looked at those Galaxie trailers for a while but never purchased one. Building my own would be much more satisfying. I'll watch this closely. What are the dimensions of the trailers?

1 IS A 44' TRI-AXLE GOOSENECK, AND 1 STARTED AS A 36' GOOSENECK. I CUT THE DOOR OUT AND PUT IT IN THE 44' , THAN PUT THE 36' BACK TOGATHER MAKE IT A 26' GOOSENECK. ALL ARE GALAXTE TRALER. AND THE TV IS OLD SCHOOL , WORKS GGGGGGATE :D

You know yer going to HAVE to move to Texas as they're one of the few places except for Los Angles where you can manuver a trailer that long in traffic . I know as I used to deliver cardboard boxes to Moving companies in Oaklahoma and Arkanas as well as Texas . getting a 48 ft trailer in to some of the old city docks like Scearcy Arkansas and making a turn ..... whew . it took work ! Ed Shaver

Are you making the top panels removable or just removing them. Maybe another option would be to make them removable but use a translucent material and make them into sky-lights like the fiberglass roof panels on the UPS trucks. That would give a more solid reason to have the cut roof panels.

So far it looks good!

Are you making the top panels removable or just removing them. Maybe another option would be to make them removable but use a translucent material and make them into sky-lights like the fiberglass roof panels on the UPS trucks. That would give a more solid reason to have the cut roof panels.

So far it looks good!

U GET IT THE TOP WILL BE CLEAR.

IM003437.jpg

IM003438.jpg

IM003439.jpg

IM003440.jpg

IM003441.jpg

IM003442.jpg

IM003443.jpg