Model Cars Magazine Forum

Be Bee and Mulligan 1/16 Dragster

John Teresi

• 3 years later...

Holy cr*p John. I know this is an old thread but I've not seen this Beebe and Mulligan build of yours and it is flat out stunning. Did you ever get those reference sheets to Mooneyz? I have this kit too and would love to get my hands on those reference pics but on second thought, I could just use the posted pics of your build.

Spectacular work my friend.

• 1 month later...

On the rear, The Greek FLEET... at the time, it was a prestigous group to be included in. Chris "The Golden Greek" Karamesines was Capt., and the list of Top Fuel Guys that belonged, and Funny Car Pilots has long ago vanished. Jim Nicoll was in it, Mulligan of course, and many others. Maybe somebody out there knows, or next time I see the Greek,, I'll chat with him about who was in it.

• 2 weeks later...

On the rear, The Greek FLEET... at the time, it was a prestigous group to be included in. Chris "The Golden Greek" Karamesines was Capt., and the list of Top Fuel Guys that belonged, and Funny Car Pilots has long ago vanished. Jim Nicoll was in it, Mulligan of course, and many others. Maybe somebody out there knows, or next time I see the Greek,, I'll chat with him about who was in it.

The list changed from time to time. Some of the names I have seen are John Wiebe, Steve Carbone, Jim Nicoll, Kalitta, Muldowney, Shumacher, Prudhome, McEwen and Marvin Shwartz to name a few.

I should build me a Zoo Keeper car soon.