Model Cars Magazine Forum

mustang stallion

PLUTODNCR4

This is going to be the first car i build and document should be fun still an armature builder be gentle lol but i love criticism if it teaches me new ways . i'm going to do pretty stock to the box except for the color not sure if im going to do the decals . post-5621-12647410014586_thumb.jpg post-5621-1264741254047_thumb.jpgi cant decide on the rims not sure on the brand i'll call it rear and front i'm kind of leaning towards the rears what you think ? i'll keep updating

Walther-

Looking good so far for your first. I like a lot about that kit. I have two and I try to get one when I find them. I am putting the engine from one into a 55 Ford Pickup that I am customizing. I am also using the seats, instrument panel and steering wheel. Keep the photos coming and we'll try to be gentle. LOL.

Later-

The decals will be very fragile and will more than likely already be hairline cracked (mine were....fresh from the box). As for coloration, paint it anything but Fords Hokey 'Enviorn-car green Scheme' (the stock paint job on this car).

THANKS FOR HEADS UP I THINK I WOULD WANT IT TO LOOK MORE LIKE A SLEPPER CAR . I THINK THE STOCK PAINT JOB IS TO FLASHY IT REMINDS ME OF LIKE A 80'S TRUCK PAINT SCHEME. I'LL KEEP UPDATING YOU HAVE PICS OF YOURS? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I thought I was the only one who went eons between updates! Did you already paint this kit? If not, it lends itself well to Dark Reds or Blues.

LOL MAN I KNOW I HAVE ALSO BEEN WORKING ON ANOTHER KIT THAT I WANT TO POST UP SOON ....I HAD PICS AND READY TO GO BUT IT WAS THOSE DAYS WHERE THE FORUMS WHERE HACKED

This is going to be the first car i build and document should be fun still an armature builder be gentle lol but i love criticism if it teaches me new ways . i'm going to do pretty stock to the box except for the color not sure if im going to do the decals . post-5621-12647410014586_thumb.jpg post-5621-1264741254047_thumb.jpgi cant decide on the rims not sure on the brand i'll call it rear and front i'm kind of leaning towards the rears what you think ? i'll keep updating

I would love to see the photos, but all I get is the dreaded red cross in the little box!

Here are some pic of the progress on the stallion . I finished the engine and wheels i was able to paint the body and add the ducks ill paint body again maybe paint the ducks black . i add the mufflers and finished the interior . im taking these with my cell phone sorry for the quality ......

IMG_20110203_201756.jpg

IMG_20110203_201900.jpg

IMG_20110203_201909.jpg

IMG_20110203_201957.jpg

IMG_20110203_202655.jpg

IMG_20110203_203159.jpg

IMG_20110203_203238.jpg