Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL WEST WINNER

Our good friend Anthony Rios took home the coveted Best Of Show award today here in Santa Clara NNL West for his 1/16 Chevrolet Nomad.

Way to go, mi pana!

John Teresi took home the Model Cars Magazine award for his incredible Bonneville Salt Flat Land Speed Record motorcycle streamliner replica of his father's real "bike."

Check out the photos of EVERY SINGLE MODEL on the tables at the NNL West at NNL West Photos

The files are being updated now from the hotel, so bear with me if the links are not complete.

It's late, past midnite here, and I am getting tired.

It was a great show, over a thousand models on the tables, over 400 people through the doors.

Thanks so much to the NNL West staff, thanks to Darryl Gassaway who spent the whole day shooting all the great models at the show, John Oszajca for helping with the models and selling the t-shirts, Jim Keeler for being our special guest at the show, and of course, Kelly for putting up with all us crazy model builders.

post-3-12668195225685_thumb.jpg

It was another great show!..thanks to all the folks that put it together biggrin.gif here's a coupla pics. I took, the rest are in my PB link.

100_2440.jpg

100_2460.jpg

100_2474.jpg

Brian,

It was good to see that you made it after all!!

Congrats to my big friend, Anthony, for his People's Choice Award!! It, like John Teresi's land speed bike, had to be seen to truly be appreciated!! The pics just don't do them justice!!

Lastly, thanks for posting the pic of my trio :rolleyes: !!

See you next year!!

Later,