Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM #147 January

Don't know if my subscription ran out or what:angry:..picked one up at Chesterfield Hobbies tho:D,never got response on email sent to the MCM site.:D Go figure..James:angry:

If you have any questions regarding your subscription call 303-296-1600 and they'll take care of you.

Glad to hear the January issue is on the way, I am in need of some new reading material. I will probably get my SA and MCM at the same time.

Well, I guess the mailman is still reading my MCM as it isn't here. I did get my April SA today, something to read at least.

Mike

Still waiting on mine. Hope it'll be here soon.

Haven't gotten my April SA either, but with so few pages, I wonder if it's really worth it.

Take a closer look, MCM has no more pages than SA, it's printed on thicker paper. And as far as I'm concerned, SA as a magazine is fine, SA as a forum sucks.

Guest promodmerc

Well as usual my LHS has the current issue of MCM on the rack before my SUBSCRIPTION arrives. I still haven't received it.

I'm wondering now why I bothered subscribing again.

Got S.A. Saturday, an MCM yesterday. In PERFECT condition I might add (FIRST one EVER!!!) I thought Izz was da mook with his Chrysler Pace Car article. LIKED the 62 Vette by Larry Boothe. I been planin to do this too, but now i think it'll happen sooner than later after seein how his came out! In I LOVED the Toledo (Sylvania) Show pics! I remembered seein ALOT of those cars, but the battery in my camera DIED!!!! an I couldn't get PICS!!! WON'T happen THIS year though!!!!laugh.gif