Model Cars Magazine Forum

My first conversion "The Viperwinder"

BigBeze

I first got the idea from the Mustang Honda Hatchback. It made me really want to slap to cars together so I did and this is what I have! Any suggestions welcomed. Those are the stock 20's in the front and 21's in the rear, really sweet flame tread on the rubber. I am also using bits and pieces of the interior from both cars, I will post pics when it starts to come together. Thanks for looking.all146.jpg

all147.jpg

all148.jpg

Edited by BigBeze

Guest Sickfish

I have no idea what's going on with posting today, but most of my reply in the above post is missing??!! It happened 3 times earlier today & i can't post updates on my own thread!

wow, thats lookin sweet! i really like how that looks. i have always wanted to replicate the different viper concept cars and stuff, but hey, i might have to try this onewink.giflaugh.gif keep up the cool work!

i wonder how that front end would look on the gts coupe, lol, wait a mintue, i think i just stumbled on something here unsure.giflaugh.gif

Edited by B_rad88

Guest Sickfish

Finally the posting is working today!! What i tried to say yesterday was, including what i've said earlier, if i may offer some advice, regarding the rear end?? I don't know what your plans are for it, but if you can, how about trying to sharpen up the rear, to match the front's new look?? Sort of more stream-lined, if you know what i mean?? Such an awsome idea & so far an awsome WIP....I'd buy 2!! wink.gif

Cheers Cliffo!

• 1 month later...