Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello All. My name is Andre and I am from Toronto Canada, I have been doing models for about 20 years and now just getting back in to the hobby. I will post some pictures of my latest model. once i figure out how to post pictures. It is a 74 Plymouth GTX, I am working on now revell 69 camaro and Itelarie Peterbilt.

Hello to all and Thank you.

Hello Andre. Welcome to the group. Good crowd here including a few from Ontario. :lol:

Thank you for the welcome. I would also like to note. That one of my dreams is to open a hobby shop some day. but I hear it is very hard to get started.

Thank you for the welcome. I would also like to note. That one of my dreams is to open a hobby shop some day. but I hear it is very hard to get started.

Some of these guys could already open up a shop, they have enough kits in their stash. All they need is the storefront.

Hi Andre and welcome. Looking forward to seeing the GTX. My dream has always been to own a model shop too. Got close once. I was going to buy an established, model shop....had the finance and all. Owner ended up selling to his no-hoper son for a fraction of what it was worth. He let it run down and closed it down. Bloody shame!

Anyhow enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train.

I know I couldn't open a Hobby shop

All the ones in my stash have been opened and played tested.. :)

Posting pics is easier than ya think and joining up with an outside photo uploading

site is a good idea

Like Photobucket and it's free..

Build on and be happy :lol: ........

Welcome Andre, I'm out in Whitby, If you know Perry's Resin or Randy frost, he opened a hobby shop here in Whitby in '06, He's probley be a guy to talk to about opening a shop, it too was his dream.

Thank you All for the welcome. Moparfan426 most be pretty bored in fort Mcmurray Just oil and Sand. any hobby shops out there?

I will try to take some pics of the gtx and make a WIP on the Camaro.

oh there is a shop out here great guy to he deals with anything hobby wise from models to RC to war hammer etc. ya it is boring at times but its great out here i haven't been to west Edmonton mall yet as i hear there's a great hobby shop there. can't wait to see ur work

Hello All. My name is Andre and I am from Toronto Canada, I have been doing models for about 20 years and now just getting back in to the hobby. I will post some pictures of my latest model. once i figure out how to post pictures. It is a 74 Plymouth GTX, I am working on now revell 69 camaro and Itelarie Peterbilt.

Hello to all and Thank you.

Hey Andre. I'm in Toronto myself. North York to be exact. What part of town you hailing from?

Nathan

Hi Nathan . Cool some more GTA people! Etobicoke...

Part of any clubs?

FWIW There is Group 25 Model Car Builders Club which is based in Toronto but we have members spread all over the province (like me up here in Penetanguishene). Let me know if you would like more info.

FWIW There is Group 25 Model Car Builders Club which is based in Toronto but we have members spread all over the province (like me up here in Penetanguishene). Let me know if you would like more info.

Great Peter. Yes I may be interested I will do a google search on them.

Hi Nathan . Cool some more GTA people! Etobicoke...

Part of any clubs?

I was told there is a club, but I haven't looked into it yet. I don't know if you ever check out Wheels and Wings on the Danforth. That place is where I go to talk shop. The guy who runs it is pretty cool and a wealth of information and if it is made of polystyrene, he sells it.

I was told there is a club, but I haven't looked into it yet. I don't know if you ever check out Wheels and Wings on the Danforth. That place is where I go to talk shop. The guy who runs it is pretty cool and a wealth of information and if it is made of polystyrene, he sells it.

Hi Nathan. No I have not been there yet. I live in the west end so I got to panther and north star walking distance from my house. But would liek to go to other shops just to see what they have.