Model Cars Magazine Forum

Coy -C55 wheels

Looking for some wheels like those. My son is into the fast and furryus cars. and He would like to build the chevelle,I am very proud, That he would like to take time off from all that killing. He's been doing while playing those video games.

lol, playing video games (mainly Grand Theft Auto, or Gran Turismo) is fun and relaxing, and would you have a pic of those rims? and thats cool someone else is building tuners, we need more of them on here, lol.

Edited by B_rad88

Looking for some wheels like those. My son is into the fast and furryus cars. and He would like to build the chevelle,I am very proud, That he would like to take time off from all that killing. He's been doing while playing those video games.

Scale Production makes a Foose set in resin and aluminum that is very similar. Check @ Stradasports on this link:

http://www.stradasportsstore.com/page86.html

Scale Production makes a Foose set in resin and aluminum that is very similar.

'Similar?' I'd call them durn near perfect! At $30 for a full set, they're a bit spendy.....but well worth it. ScaleProduction makes some awesome stuff, and their quality is top notch to boot. I like the separate aluminum rim, which makes painting the centers über-easy.