Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack "C" 4X4 dump with road plow (more pic's added)

While waiting on some parts for Project 53 i started gathering parts for my mack C project, just a couple pic's of parts laid out, 10' dump, reversible plow, cat 3208, will have a cindering trough and spinner mnt'd on tail and yup those are planitarys...

Scott

CIMG0061.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0065mackc.jpg

Edited by Scott S

• 3 months later...

Thats funny, cause i just started working on it today, i got so wrapped up in project 53 and the vintage 359/fruehauf builds i just kinda put it on the back burner.(just to many i wanna build and no time) i'll have some pic's next weekend. i'm working on the frame and getting the cab and dump bed to line up and look right, then i'll build the suspension and drive line from there. i think its gonna be neat when its done.

Thanks for looking, Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well after a near disaster i got back to a little work on the "C" ( i knocked the cab off a shelf and it broke into about 10 pc's, its an older MTFA casting and was very fragile.) lowered the cab on the frame and moved it back, dropped the head board height, and gotthe whole truck down a bit. now it sits much better. got plow frame mounted also

P9180562.jpg

P9180568.jpg

P9180566.jpg

P9180567.jpg

little by little its getting there...

Scott

Couple more pic's..

P9180571.jpg

P9190572.jpg

P9190573.jpg

was a little skeptical it was'nt gonna look right, now with the plow rig mounted and cab and bed sitting in better position, i'm feeling btr about it. on to the mtr/trans, then finish cab work and choose a color. was thinking orange and black..Ideas anybody?

thanks Scott

Edited by Scott S

• 3 weeks later...