Model Cars Magazine Forum

1948 Chevy Aerosedan

John Teresi

Hello......this was built a couple of years ago when I first started building......I started with a Galaxie 1948 Aerosedan........wired and plumbed......baremetal foil......flocking......H.O.K. black and organic kandy green....thnak`s

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

Umm, you did this when you FIRST started building? I quit! Seriously, this build is nothing short of incredible, and should be on the cover of MCM, SA, FSM, and whatever. Awesome work!!

Midnightprowler.......don`t get me wrong.......I built kits as a kid.....and I mean a lot of kits......but that was from age 8 to maybe 14.......so that was kind of a back-round for building. for me......I wish I still had some of those builds.......I would love to have seen my work back then.......my friends a and I thought we were really good........anyway like I said I got back into my childhood and wanted to build all the kits I built as a kid........I thank all of you for all the nice comments.......I really do appreciate them.all .......thank`s ,John