Model Cars Magazine Forum

We've lost a friend... 62ss

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a while because of how sick my dad Ed was. He posted on the forum as 62ss. I was just letting everyone know that he passed away about a week ago from complications of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. He was quite the avid poster here and I know he was tight with some of you guys. It's been a long road and he's finally at peace. Thanks guys. I'll talk to you soon.

Willy,

I'm so very sad to hear this about Ed. My heart goes out to you friend. I enjoyed talking with your Dad many a times at our club shows. He will be sadly missed. You and your family are in my prayers Will.

May the Peace of the Lord be with you

Sully

Sully

Edited by Sully

Willy, My DEEPEST regards to you and your Family. Your Dad was a cool dude, we spoke a few times when he first joined here. I liked him. I hope your Mom and Brother are ok in this trying time. My most deepest feelings are with you. God Bless you and yours, R.I.P. Ed, you WILL be missed. God Bless you.

Guest Johnny

Sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep your family in our prayers.

I know that ARDS is a terrible thing to suffer from. Had a friend that fought that battle several years ago. As hard as it is to let someone you care about go this was one time I was glad to see the suffering end. She was finally at peace and home with the Lord to suffer no more!

So it is with your Dad also.

Take care,

Johnny