Model Cars Magazine Forum

hello every one im new here

here ya go , http://cgi.ebay.com/Peterbilt-Wrecker-/190410226280?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_210&hash=item2c55557a68

starting bid is $1 + $40 for shipping, im sure they will dropp shipping down if you ask.

dennis

I just checked it, it's 31.00 bucks now, and it has a reserve that has not been met yet, so I bet they want a bunch for it!!

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on finding one of these. I've turned down an offer of $200.00 each for the two that I have, so I'm guessing that they're quite rare and expensive if you can even find one.

Yes, welcome to the forum! By the way, Kodiak, I've heard of just the beds for these selling on ebay for over $100! And what are you talking about expensive, they were expensive when I bought mine in the hobby shop!! :) I paid $115 for mine back in 2000 or 2001, and that was with the 10% discount the hobby shop gave members of the model club I was in!

No not me. Trying to find the builder.

Whether you built it or not, that is a nice build! I wish I could tell you it's mine, but that would be a tall trucker's story! :) I hope you do find the builder, and thanks for posting it. I know there have been a time or two I don't see eye to eye with you, but you do find some nice pics! Where do you find them, especially the model pics? I'm sure most of the real trucks you've probably found at Hank's site.

• 2 weeks later...

i did know were to post this at.im looking for Peterbilt Wrecker like this on one?if anyone has one or know were i can get one at

just let me know thank you.

07541PeterbiltWreckerCanDo125-vi.jpg

my atomic has these trucks for $101. free shipping, they also have the KW wrecker for $103

dennis

thanks for the welcome,dennis do you have the website were i can order them at?thank you in advance.

jr.

here ya go : http://myatomic.com/catalog/

if you look thru there youll find the snap petes and kw's for $16, and all the big trucks are way cheeper than anyone else, even the trailers. any order of $25 or more has free shipping. the new KW k123 is only $30 and they quick to ship and great packing jobs

anything else i can do to help let me know

dennis