Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustangs!

Agent G

Any copper worth his or her badge loves the Bullitt.

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF2442.jpg

DSCF2443.jpg

DSCF2444.jpg

I did this for a friend. It's a copy of his 1:1 car. It took parts from the GT, the Bullit, and goodness knows what to make it. I made the rocker panel stripes and the Pony badges on my computer.

DSCF1745.jpg

DSCF1746.jpg

DSCF1748.jpg

G

After the Bullitt and Phil's bucket I took a bunch of leftovers and made a GT I would drive.

DSCF2437.jpg

DSCF2438.jpg

DSCF2439.jpg

DSCF2440.jpg

My personal car is all black and the wife's is metallic gray. I love 'em both so this is my kinda color scheme.

All performance, no flash. :lol:

G

Neal let me know I saved the images.

The stripes were printed on clear decal paper, the badges were printed on copy paper and carefully cut out.

The badges could be printed on white decal paper but trimming is a B.

G

I agree Wayne, this is a very nice kit I've built a couple of them myself!..I was a young teen and living in SF when Bullitt came out and Iv'e probably watched it a 1/2 dozen times!! :D so needless to say I love Bullitt 'Stangs! and you did a beautiful job on your rendition :(

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks all!

I sprayed the Bullitt with plain old Model Master British Racing Green enamel from a rattle can. The only thing different is, after primer, I base coated in flat black.

There's no clear on that either, just a light polish with Novus #2. It took FOREVER to dry even outside on my patio, but it was worth it. Next time I'll airbrush the color.

G

Here's another I did last year. I'm not sure if I posted this already or not. I suffer from CRS.

I used the Revell kit as a base, added wheels and tires from a die cast CVPI, and scratch built the lightbar and radio gear.

001-7.jpg

006-5.jpg

003-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

G

Edited by AgentG