Model Cars Magazine Forum

Will Be Gone For A While

Guest Johnny

Guest Johnny

after tomorrow night. (smile Jeff S.laugh.gif )

I will be going into the hospital Wed the 30th for a total hip replacement surgery. About 3 days in the hospital and then I don't know how long before I will be up to sitting in front of the computer! Hope beforelong Ican sit here long enough to start building again!

after tomorrow night. (smile Jeff S.laugh.gif )

I will be going into the hospital Wed the 30th for a total hip replacement surgery. About 3 days in the hospital and then I don't know how long before I will be up to sitting in front of the computer! Hope beforelong Ican sit here long enough to start building again!

You will do great...good luck..see you soon.wink.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

I wish you well.. be good in there and don't harrass the nurses too much. My father in law has had three hip replacements and he did well through all of them. No silly - he doesn't have three legs.. one hip has been done twice. :P:lol::D

I wish you well.. be good in there and don't harrass the nurses too much. My father in law has had three hip replacements and he did well through all of them. No silly - he doesn't have three legs.. one hip has been done twice. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You sure bout that willis????tongue.giftongue.gif

Good luck with the surgury Johnny. I had a total knee replacement about a year and a half ago. Doing good so far. Plan on having the other one done within the next few years. The hardest part was going through the rehab,but nothing that I couldn't handle. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sully

I have osteonecrosis and am facing 2 hips, 2 knees, and left shoulder replacements. :blink: Are you having the minimally invasive procedure? Some folks in my support group had it, and were doing quite well after several days to a couple of weeks. Main thing is a good chair that keeps your hips at or above knee level for a period of time. (A height adjustable office chair is good; I have two of them.) Best of luck; you'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and you'll be back modeling in no time!

Guest Johnny

I have osteonecrosis and am facing 2 hips, 2 knees, and left shoulder replacements. sad.gif Are you having the minimally invasive procedure? Some folks in my support group had it, and were doing quite well after several days to a couple of weeks. Main thing is a good chair that keeps your hips at or above knee level for a period of time. (A height adjustable office chair is good; I have two of them.) Best of luck; you'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and you'll be back modeling in no time!

Thanks Jim! We were trying to figure out what I was going to sit in when I came home. The recliner was out(too low) the couch is too soft and therocker is a no no according to the nurse!

Then it dawned on me that my chair at the computer locked in place was just right with a cusion added!laugh.gif

Guest Johnny

Well, time to sign off and hope to be back posting in the next week!

Keep on building!

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers it is a big help!cool.gif

Later!