Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby shops in Toronto?

Hobby King in Markham, near Highway 7 and Woodbine at 280 Yorktech Drive, unit 3. He has a good stock of Tamiya kits, paint and tools and something unique...he rents out spray booths by the hour :D If you don't have a place to spray at home, spray at his place. Check the Yellow Pages or Google maps for a map.

Hobby King and Wheels And Wings are both great stores. Hobby King has better prices, but is very limited in their selection of car models. Wheels and Wings has the most amazing selection of cars that I have ever seen. Two 40' sets of shelves, floor to ceiling, all packed with car/truck/motorcycle kits. You owe it to yourself to check out both of these stores. Other stores you might consider:

Panther Hobby - Mississauga

Northstar - Mississauga

Hornet Hobbies - Toronto

John's Photo and Hobby - Toronto

It's always good to hook up with a local hobby store that you can rely on.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you guys for all your help.

i checked out a few of them and i was very pleased with what i saw (and purchased)

Im just about stocked up with model kits and all the necessary tools. It should last me for a long while.

With that being said, im looking to expand my die cast collection. Does anyone know any good shops that sell diecasts? (besides hobby king)

Im mainly looking for (but not limited to) Kyoshos and minichamps in 1/18 scale. Preferably for a reasonable price.

Thank you all. Much appreciate your help.