Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thread Hi-Jackers R U 1

How many times have you been reading along with a nice build and then WAM! some dingleberry breaks in and talks bout what he built and then strings in 1000 pictures of the build. Now I might be exaggerating a bit but come on how many pictures would be proper edicate and where does the Hi-jack actually start to take place. The way I see it one example pic should be ok as long as it's in the intrest of the build at hand, Or if the thread owner personally ask you to post pics of your build, anything other than that is Thread Hi-Jacking. So I ask the question "Are you a thead Hi-Jacker?"

A word of warning to any potiental Hi-Jackers....We're watching you! and if you attempt to Hi-jack our threads again we'll be at you door the next morning waiting to slap you in the face with a wet foot long tuna sandwich from SubWay! LOL! have a great day fellas! ;)

Edited by Aftashox

Fellas please keep in mind that I posted this to have some fun with it and get opinions, we dont want to turn this into a circus of political debates. Have fun fellas but try not to offend anyone in the process. and dang those are some big trains! LOL! :lol:

Edited by Aftashox

Did I ever tell you about this bumper sticker I saw in Denver? Oh, never mind.

:lol:

DISCLAIMER: This was a purely tongue-in-cheek parody intended to offend no one but to cause spontaneous and uncontrollable laughter immediately upon momentary reflection. If your reflection continues for more than four hours and you have still failed to see the humor in it, seek immediate medical attention.