Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shameless Plug

Problem with that is I pay for jackets from my pocket, and the subs are through the office.

The office does the reading, I do the wearing :-)

OK...I understand.

I'll commit this:

1) If I win the jacket for less than the asking price of $110, I'll send you the difference.

2) Once I remember how, I'll renew my subscription for 2 years...

3) The offer to sell one of my builds to support your efforts still stands.

Alternatively, if you think that my builds aren't worth the $ that I spent to build them, I’ll offer up one of my Danbury Mint pieces of your choice…just not one of my limited edition pieces that I want to keep.

In closing, I fully appreciate the energy and effort you put into supporting our hobby, and I’m willing to show my appreciation by supporting your efforts with a little $$

Later,

Thanks, Raul

Are you going to be at the San Diego show on Sunday?

I know that's the reason a lot of guys are doing both: it has to be either one or the other, unless you're a dedicated Plastic Fanatic!!!

Heh, I threw that one in there good, yeah?

Maybe could bring it there for auction to help out Darryl's show? I am supposed to be the big sponsor of the show, but the saw couldn't cut me in half to be at both...

Danno, Danno, Danno....

Thanks, Raul

Are you going to be at the San Diego show on Sunday?

No...I actually don't have the time to attend either show. Between work, wife, kids, cars, guitars, trying to select/buy a new acoustic guitar amplifier...I don't even have much time for building models.

I'll send you a PM with a suggestion of how we can sell one of the models with a few pics after I get home this evening.

Later,

You know, you are really making it hard for me not to post my favorite line from that commercial, but I don't want banned for crossing the line, either!! ;):lol:

Ewwww :lol: :lol: The first time I saw it I busted out laughing, I couldn't believe he said that on T.V. :lol: :lol:

Raul, you could have Gregg sell the model under his eBay account so he could receive the profits. Hopefully I will receive my bonus for my third enlistment by this time so I can be in the running for it.

Raul, you could have Gregg sell the model under his eBay account so he could receive the profits. Hopefully I will receive my bonus for my third enlistment by this time so I can be in the running for it.

Clay, my young friend:

1) Great idea!! That's exactly what I am going to propose to Gregg.

2) You are not allowed to buy one of my models. If you want another one that bad, I'll send it to you.

How's the family doing? I hope that all is well. Everything is going really well on my end.

Later,

I don't get it???

Well, I don't have a TV, so that would explain most of it.....

You have a cool Mustang but no TV!?! :D:lol::lol:

Ok, Big Kahuna, I'll try to explain it to you as PC as I can, as to keep it from crossing any lines. ;) The guy that does the Slap Chop, which, since you probably haven't seen since you have no TV, is a kinda handheld blender for chopping various food items like onions and such. He is chopping peanuts like you would sprinkle on top of your hot fudge sundae oe banana split, and he says "Your going to love my ....!", you fill in the blank!

You have a cool Mustang but no TV!?! :lol::blink::huh:

Ok, Big Kahuna, I'll try to explain it to you as PC as I can, as to keep it from crossing any lines. :P The guy that does the Slap Chop, which, since you probably haven't seen since you have no TV, is a kinda handheld blender for chopping various food items like onions and such. He is chopping peanuts like you would sprinkle on top of your hot fudge sundae oe banana split, and he says "Your going to love my ....!", you fill in the blank!

Yeah you can probably go on youtube and watch some of the parody's of it, they are hilarious !!! :lol:

Twenty minutes left on the Jacket Bidding War!!!!

Raul scored!!!!!!

Well...at $52 it wasn't much of a war...but to help the cause, I'll pay full retail like I said I would.

We'll also need to figure out how to sell one of the models, too. I'll let you post a shameless plug for that one, too...

Thanks for the awesome jacket!!

Later,