Model Cars Magazine Forum

Decals By Lucas

hemiman_1999

I just wanted to let everyone know I just published another update on the Decals By Lucas Website we have a big list now in the coming soon section and I added a car in the AWB section go over and take a look we will have a lot more to add to current products list very soon. We also have a "We Need Your Help" button why don't you check that out and see whats going on their as well. here is a link to the website

http://decalsbylucas.com

Edited by hemiman_1999

Well at this point we plan on doing those cars and other Dart and Duster projects but we only have one artist and he is swamped. So hang in there we will get to them, maybe right now start buying kits and parts needed to do the ones you want and keep checking back Ricks plan is to have 125 items available by the end of the year and several hundred at least by this time next year. Right now if you have anything you want to build from our current line up get started on that and buy that decal..Oh don't tell anyone else what our plans are just keep it a secret here...LOL

• Like 1

• 12 years later...
On 9/18/2010 at 11:49 AM, hemiman_1999 said:

I just wanted to let everyone know I just published another update on the Decals By Lucas Website we have a big list now in the coming soon section and I added a car in the AWB section go over and take a look we will have a lot more to add to current products list very soon. We also have a "We Need Your Help" button why don't you check that out and see whats going on their as well. here is a link to the website

http://decalsbylucas.com

Why does this link take me to 50 million other websites but not Lucas decals I can never find his site

On 9/19/2010 at 10:01 AM, rssschris said:

I`d like to see some new pro stock decals. With all the Dusters out there, I don`t know why someone hasn`t done Reid Whisnant or Bill Stiles maybe Bobby Yowell.

Chris

Chris I got the bill stiles decals from Chris Walsh his email is pittss1t@yahoo.com  He also has the ones for the Reid Whisnant car . I hope this helps you out, mike 

On 3/28/2023 at 8:42 PM, Artmodels said:

Why does this link take me to 50 million other websites but not Lucas decals I can never find his site

Maybe because you are going to a link that is 12 years old. And he never bothered to update anything around here, like if he is even still in business. 

3 hours ago, Daddyfink said:

Maybe because you are going to a link that is 12 years old. And he never bothered to update anything around here, like if he is even still in business. 

It looks to me like smp took over decals by Lucas as they have a lot of the same stuff, and same quality